- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Group course conversation Dutch (online)
11/01/2021 @ 16:00 - 08/02/2021 @ 18:00€110
Are you new to the Netherlands and would you like to practice your Dutch? Are you moving to the Netherlands soon and would you like to improve your speaking skills? Do you find it hard to speak Dutch well or do you get little chance to do so?
Overcome your hesitation about speaking Dutch and improve your speaking skills!
In the group course Dutch conversation, you will simply talk in a small group. Practice makes perfect. The best way to learn a foreign language is to speak it a lot.
After this course:
- you can express yourself better
- you can make small talk in Dutch
- you will increase your vocabulary
- you can use useful standard phrases for different situations
- you can talk about things you find interesting
- you will have more understanding of Dutch culture
In this course
we talk about things that the participants (max. 8) find interesting. You make suggestions for topics, e.g. holidays, Dutch cities, books, films, current developments, etc. We do not work with a textbook but with material you provide yourself, with my material or with material from the internet. The focus is on speaking. During the lesson we will choose a theme for the next lesson, so that homework can be prepared.
Group course Dutch conversation
is for everyone who wants to learn Dutch and practice speaking. The course is open to anyone who can already make themselves understood in Dutch.
The course takes place online (via the Zoom platform) and consists of 5 x 2-hour lessons.
- Monday, January 11th
- Monday, January 18th
- Monday, January 25th
- Monday, February 1st
- Monday, February 8th
Time: 16.00 – 18.00 hours (Central European Time, CET)
Number of lessons: 5 lessons of 2 hours
Investment: € 110.00. This course is exempt from VAT because it concerns language lessons for general education.
Registration: You can register by email or phone, no later than Monday, January 4th.
- This course has a minimum of four participants.
- A fast and stable internet connection is required (an internet cable is better as Wi-Fi is not always strong enough).
- This course is subject to the general terms and conditions.